Furniture and Home Appliances

Are you trying to avoid the higher purchase form of credit? Then CARED’s Furniture and Home Appliance Loan Facility is the alternative.


What do I need to provide in order to apply?

  1. Your job letter
  2. One or two recent salary slips depending on whether you are monthly or fortnightly paid
  3. Your passport and a second form of picture ID
  4. An open bill for the goods


Is there a limit to the value of the goods I want to purchase?

No. The loan application process will determine the maximum amount you can borrow.


Who can apply for this type of loan?

Anyone employed with an established firm that arranges salary deduction for its employees.


Do I need to make a deposit or do you need some other form of security in order to apply for the loan?

No deposit is required. Depending on the value of the items a Bill of Sale may be taken.


How long must I wait before getting the money?

In the absence of any delay, payment of the items can be arranged in three days.

Apply for a loan

Copyright 2019 Credit and Real Estate Development Ltd.